1. Weight disadvantage of nearly 1:4
2. Height disadvantage of nearly 1:2
3. Poor pillow selection. He always chooses for size, rather than density or even available pillowcase to use as a handle.
4. The giggling (doesn't take this seriously).
5. Always falls for The Oldest Trick in the Book. He swings and misses with his gigantic pillow, which pulls him slightly off balance and leaves his backside completely exposed for one good whack, which sends him tumbling.
6. His inability to capitalize on useful alliances which could bolster his chances (example: Jane).
7. Lack of killer instinct (see #4).
8. Poor recovery technique. After a fall, he always tries to get up butt first, giving me an excellent target.
9. Lack of intimidating vocabulary (example: "Bring it, Weeble.")
10. I completely rule.